theChapel is a non-denominational, Bible-based church in Tarpon Springs, Florida. We’re part of a church planting organization called ARC. To find out more about us visit theChapel.cc.
The Communications Department is seeking a full-time Videographer/Editor to join our team to head the creation and management of high-quality content and inspiring videos. You will take projects from concept to completion.
- Provide high-quality video and audio productions for theChapel.
- Provide pre-production planning and digital image acquisition and editing as well as maintaining production equipment.
- Produce video and multimedia projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for initial concept through scripting, shooting, editing and delivering the final product through broadcast quality media, web based media or a variety of video formats.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of productions.
- Able to troubleshoot issues while in the field or in the editing process.
- Creativity, flexibility, passionate, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, accepts critique, Manages time & resources well. Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC and Photoshop CC).
Measures of Success:
- Assigned deadlines are met.
- Videos are completed within provided budget.
- Production quality of work is top-notch.
- Overall satisfaction of final product.
- Compelling for viewers.
- Support the vision of theChapel through proactive participation in church activities and your tithe.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced video shooter and editor.
- Organized and detailed.
- Fast worker.
- Self-starter & flexible to change as needed.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC and Photoshop CC).
- Loves Jesus. Loves the local church.
Links to prior work are required to be considered for this position. To apply, please submit your resume and video reel to apply@theChapel.cc
The above job description describes the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills required for the position.