About Family Fellowship
Family Fellowship exists to inspire people to Live Fully for Jesus.
Paul Blue has been the Pastor since 2003, and has served in other capacities since 1987. The Church currently has a ministry staff of five who are full-time and one who is part-time. Attendance has grown each of the last four years, averaging over 1,000
in two Sunday morning services. The Youth Ministry has its own facility that serves as an evangelistic outreach to the teens of our city and county, averaging 160 6th through 12th graders each Wednesday. Family Fellowship is a Baptist
congregation, whose primary partnership is the Baptist Bible Fellowship International (BBFI), and whose secondary partnership is the Southern Baptist of Texas Convention (SBTC).
About Greenville, Texas
Greenville has a population of 26,000. Hunt County has a population of 85,000. Greenville is situated on Interstate 30, and is 48 miles northeast of downtown Dallas. Greenville has one public High School. Greenville is directly in the center of Hunt
County, with eight cities surrounding, each with their own High School. These cities are between eight and twenty miles in distance from Greenville, and our Church draws from each community. Greenville is ethnically diverse, has a strong job/career base,
and has seen rapid retail growth in the last five years.
Youth Pastor Profile
Our ideal candidate:
- is male, and has graduated from College with a Ministry Degree from a College or University that is designed to prepare students for local Church ministry.
- is married, with a wife who desires to uniquely serve alongside her husband in the youth ministry.
- Has a minimum of three years experience serving full-time in local church youth ministry.
- Has experience and is effective at speaking to a group of 150+.
- is committed to seeing teens come to faith in Jesus
- is prepared to join an established team to accomplish the vision of Family Fellowship.
- is teachable, will listen, takes initiative, and is willing to work hard.
Core Job Responsibilities
The Lead Youth Pastor will oversee the outreach and discipleship of 6th through 12th graders. He is directly accountable to the Assistant Pastor, and will serve alongside the Middle School Youth Pastor. The Lead Youth Pastor will
oversee the entire Youth Ministry. This includes our off-site youth facility (The Attic), where he will also be the primary communicator/speaker. He will also lead the High School youth group on Sunday morning, while the Middle School Youth Pastor leads
the Middle School youth on Sunday morning.