Job Title: Children’s Ministry Pastor/Director
Supervisor: Lead Pastor
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Develop a team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
- Lead children and their families to follow Jesus.
- Invite, train and empower volunteers to provide leadership within the children’s ministry.
- Maintain a monthly volunteer schedule that is sent to volunteers well in advance.
- Stay in touch with other vibrant children’s ministries around the country.
- Adapt and prepare curriculum for children ages 8 weeks through 5th grades. We currently use the Orange Curriculum by the ReThink Group.
- Oversee the setup and operation of all related children’s ministry environments on Sunday morning – including check-in, individual children’s environments, security, check out, setup and tear down.
- Oversee the Children’s Ministry budget, and plan select special events as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Plan and oversee Vacation Bible School and other special events for children.
- Help organize childcare for special events.
- Invite and invest in the unchurched and de-churched to come to know Jesus and come to 902 Church.