Laurel Ridge Church is a growing contemporary SBC church in Oakley, California, which is primarily made up of young families. We moved into our new facility about eight years ago and have tripled our previous attendance.
LRCC has a reputation for a dynamic and high energy Children's Ministry. The Sunday morning average is about 80 -100 children, with 50-60 on Wednesday evening.
We place a high value on our Children’s Ministry, so we are looking for a person who will build on an amazing ministry and take it to the next level.
Full-time position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing a strategy and process for leading children and parents into a deeper understanding of God and his word
- Provide the vision and direction for the children’s ministry
- Recruiting and training volunteers
- Sunday Morning Children’s Worship (currently using Orange)
- Midweek Discipleship (Program)
- Vacation Bible School
- Children’s Camp (week away)
- Spiritually mature and uncompromising character
- Highly relational
- A loving heart who cares deeply for children
- Experienced in developing people and ministries
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in the leadership, development of a vibrant children’s ministry.
- Experience in recruiting, motivating, and equipping volunteer leaders.
Favorable abilities for the position:
- Knowledge of Pro presenter
- Understand lights and sound equipment
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creativity for stage design
- Ability to write skits
- Work in a fast pace, no red tape office
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org