Rollingbrook Fellowship (Baytown's First Baptist Church) is seeking a Pastor of Worship Arts who possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills necessary to motivate believers through worship and build a worship ministry. We seek a candidate who has
a passion for Jesus and has the ability to share that passion with the congregation. This person must possess strong musical leadership skills and have an appreciation for contemporary Christian music as well as hymns.
This full-time position will coordinate, direct and lead the praise and worship team vocally and instrumentally for an outreach-focused and mission-minded Southern Baptist church that offers two styles of worship services. The music must be biblically-founded,
spirit-led, energetic, and of excellent quality. Too, this leader will also be responsible for coordinating and directing special music events along with recruiting and cultivating talent within the church.
- Leading worship, vocalists, and musicians (including choir).
- Comfortable in the use of technology in worship (sound, lighting, computers, and video projection).
- Planning seasonal/special events to share Christ.
- Preparing and managing a worship budget.
- Serve with the attitude of Christ (Phil. 2:3-4).
- Strive to live by the fruit of Spirit (Gal. 5:22).
- Have a teachable and humble spirit (1 Peter 5:5).
- Strong spiritual disciplines (2 Tim. 2:15 & Matthew 6:5-6).
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com