1. Administrative Assistant to the Lead Pastor.
2. Support pastoral staff and special needs of pastoral staff.
3. Train, oversee and work with office support staff and volunteers for duties such as receptionist, phone calling, email, folding, cutting, stuffing bags of information. Assist ministries such as ConnectFirst, Joy Club, Meet the Need and others.
4. Keep accurate church records including staff meetings, board meetings, attendance, membership, baptismal, marriage, church directory, special mailing lists, prayer lists, bulletins, newsletters, flyers, etc.
5. Use desktop publishing software to prepare worship folder and other printed materials as needed.
6. Facilitate and oversee office communications by way of phone, email, written.
7. Order/maintain office and administrative supplies, including postage, order all office supplies, first aid kit supplies and assist with other orders as needed.
8. Maintain calendar of building usage and handle requests for usage.
9. Maintain door opening (unlock and lock) calendar of events.
10. Keep lists of hospitalized church attendees, prayer lists, deaths, births, and other important events.
11. Keep the office neat in appearance.
12. Compile annual reports, all year-end reports with assistance from senior pastor
13. Prepare ballots for church elections, organize volunteers to work voting days and counting.
14. Responsible for upkeep of correct information on approved van drivers. Keep van usage calendars, van log, gas visa card, issue keys, etc.
15. Church liaison for district events when hosted by WCN.
16. Initiate and document paperwork for Compassion Ministry requests and follow up with call to appropriate people.
17. Update Realm with information of new visitors, milestone dates, and new contact information.
18. Process HR Profile Background checks, schedule drug testing and file result information.
19. Maintain computer and Xerox equipment in office. Assist with updating to new as needed.
20. Special projects as needed and identified.