Pantego Bible Church is an intergenerational, nondenominational, contemporary church of about 2000 that desires to make God known by making disciples who are changed by God to change their world. Our goal is for people to discover a place to Belong to Christ,
church and community, a place to Become more like Christ through life transformation, and a place to go Beyond to share their faith in their church, neighborhood, and in the world.In this pursuit, we value simplicity of life, geographic community, spiritual
transformation and the missional life.
The Communication Director will establish and manage communication conventions that consistently represent the message and mission of Pantego Bible Church. They will accomplish this by interacting with the entire staff, volunteers and others to ensure all
church communications reflect the story of Pantego Bible Church and adhere to the established protocols. The Communications Director is the Chief Storyteller of Pantego Bible Church.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the executive team and other staff to determine the communication needs of the church.
- Develop and implement an efficient communication process from ideation through execution.
- Ensure effective production of all areas of communication though direct and indirect oversight utilizing staff, volunteers or outside vendors.
- Print: Bulletins, Inserts, Mailings, Email Blasts, etc.
- Video: Testimonies, Promotional, etc.
- Display / Environmental: Posters, Banners, Signage, etc.
- Online / Social Media: Website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Promotional Products
- Internal Communications
- Evaluate all things print and electronic, looking for clear and accurate communication, brand presence and consistency.
- Establish a style guide to be used by the staff when creating and/or communicating both internally and externally.
- Oversee use of the style guide.
- Continue to grow in knowledge of new trends and strategies that that are being employed through Communications.
- Additional projects that would utilize the giftedness of this individual may be assigned by the Executive Pastor.
- Commits to a team effort to the mission of PBC
This person will require strong people, leadership, creative, organization, project management, training and editing skills to create and maintain communications that represent the mission of the church and how it is perceived in the community. Additionally,
they will need to be able to network with vendors, volunteers and staff to accomplish the goals of this position.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
- 5 years of full time experience working in graphic and video design is required.
- Must provide a portfolio of previous work, can be either digital or physical.
- Organizational, decision-making and strategic planning skills essential.
- Must have computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office applications, including proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must have strong math and verbal/writing communications skills.
- Agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of Pantego Bible Church.