The goal of the Student Minister is to equip parents and other volunteers to help students (6th-12th grade) find and follow Jesus. The Student Minister works under the supervision of the Lead Pastor and in harmony with other staff
members and ministry leaders to help fulfill Harvest’s vision and mission.
The Student Minister will be responsible for:
- Modeling biblical and team priorities
- Recruiting and leading the Student Ministry Volunteer Team
- Developing Student Leaders
- Overseeing and executing the weekend Student Environment (30 Before) and the weekday Student Environment (The Living Room on Tuesday nights)
- Partnering with parents to help Students take their next steps toward Christ
This is a part-time position (averages 20 hours per week).
Harvest Community Church is a mid-size church in Eugene, Oregon. We exist to help people find and follow Jesus. At Harvest, to help people follow Christ passionately, we seek to help people love God, love others and love the world the way that Jesus loves
- High School Graduate
- Currently attending or graduate of college
- 1+ years formal experience working with students in a church environment