To produce compelling visual content that supports Calvary’s vision by creating high-quality motion graphics and videos.
General Purpose: Each staff position at Calvary Church is a ministry position. All employees are responsible for supporting and furthering the vision of Calvary Church through service of one another, our congregation, and our surrounding
The Video Producer will produce video content for Calvary’s services and ministries, while also striving to improve all material that our Visual Arts team touches through the lens of high-end video production and motion graphic design. This position requires
a candidate to produce video projects from beginning to end necessitating a working knowledge of cinematography and editing abilities. The candidate will be a part of our our Visual Arts team to support, design, and finalize video content. The various outlets
served by our team include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Multi-campus message series (title packages, teasers, and sermon-specific needs)
• Ministry commercials (promo, design, editing, and finalizing)
• Video announcements (branding, compositing, and/or motion graphics execution)
• Calvary CG motion design (backgrounds and loops)
• Studio shoot support as needed (motion loops, lower thirds, etc.)
• Video production and motion design support for the Missional ministries of Calvary
• Documenting the missional efforts of local, regional, and global elements of the missions team
• Video production support for Christmas and Easter services
• Promo creation and miscellaneous deliverable other events requested by the Director of Worship, Creative & Tech Arts.
• Video production and motion design support for the ministries and campuses of Calvary
Our ideal candidate has:
• Strong abilities in filming/cinematography as well as editing, audio mix, and color correction to provide end-to-end production support for projects.
• Substantial experience in Adobe Creative Cloud Production Suite: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, etc. (Cinema 4D experience is also a plus.)
• A passion to reach and touch people’s lives through design and story.
• Graphics Design knowledge / experience is a plus.
• A teachable heart and a strong work ethic.
• A desire and willingness to collaborate with others.
• An appreciation for constructive criticism.
Functional Attributes and Leadership
(communication, initiative, technological tools, quality, follows procedures/processes):
- Practice clear and honest communication
- Demonstrate technical/professional proficiency
- Contribute to effective teamwork
- Demonstrate reasonable tolerance for stress
- Demonstrate initiative
- Demonstrate problem identification, analysis, and solving
- Encourage and model the value of team among staff and the Visual Arts Team
- Promote and model the value of collaboration
(strategic and critical thinking skills, judgment, interpersonal skills, spiritual, and discipleship engagement):
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for the mission and vision of Calvary Church
• Agree with Calvary Church’s doctrinal statement
• Personally engage in a lifestyle of spiritual transformation through discipleship and community connection
• Manifest the highest level of integrity
• Seek input and ideas
• Show consideration for the needs, motivations, and skills of others when offering advice
Accountability: This position reports to Director of Visual Arts.
Work Schedule: 40 - 45 Hours/Week, Monday - Friday with some work on the weekends