Living Waters Church is seeking a Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge in design solutions with high visual impact. The Graphic Designer will lead the creative design process of graphic and video elements for all Living Waters Church campuses. The
individual selected for this position will work on a variety of projects including but not limited to, creating and overseeing the production of materials for print, web, social media, video and projection.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create engaging content in a timely manner that will enhance all aspects of Living Waters Church.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with Living Waters creative team.
- Keep Website(s) and Social Media accounts of Living Waters Church updated with new content and pictures as well as weekly sermon posts.
- Manages and supports team building and development for LW volunteers.
- Partners with Living Waters creative team, lead team and volunteers for strategic planning and program development.
- Champions documentation of LW events for future promotional content creation through video and photography.
- Recognizes the importance in building and maintaining professional relationships with diverse vendors both internally and externally.
- Team player devoted to the LWC vision and willing to serve in any capacity needed or directed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detailed in communication with lead team, creative team, and pastoral staff to translate the vision of Living Waters Church effectively through design, web, video and writing.
- Operates with an attitude of excellence
- Fun, enjoyable, team builder
- Loyal and committed
- Organized and structured
- Team Player
- Prioritizes time management, and workloads.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Thinks creatively and develops new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Carries creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Willingness to work in and understand the intricacies of a ministry-conscious environment.
- Ability to write engaging copy for print pieces to reach people both inside and outside Living Waters Church.
- Minimum of 2 years’ education in graphic design or equivalent work experience. (experience in church environment is preferred, but not required.)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as an integral team member.
- Proficient in MacOS, SquareSpace, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography, Video Production, and Adobe Creative Cloud (pro and after affects).
- Working knowledge of various formats including but not limited to, print, projection, video and web.
Please be sure to submit a resume, and any graphics, photography, links to work website or online portfolio