Cornerstone Christian Fellowship first met as a group of 26 people in an elementary school cafeteria in 1995. Since then, our family has grown significantly. Today we have more than 6,000 people worshiping each Sunday on three campuses. God keeps bringing
more and more people in and we’re stepping up to answer the call. Our mission is to reach the East Valley for Christ and to produce fully-devoted followers of Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20) Our strategy is for our people to Worship, Grow, and Serve weekly.
This person must be able to think intuitively, take action and clarify direction, as well as be able to function in a multi-task environment with constant interruption. Expert level written and verbal skills with strong attention to detail while also able
to make decisions and move forward. A high level of confidentiality and professionalism are crucial to this position. This involves expert knowledge in administrative practices, a strong foundational knowledge of basic accounting, and using good judgment on
all matters of a highly confidential nature.
They should lead by example and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing
to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and Vision of Cornerstone.
This position is part-time and approximately 20 hours per week.
- Support the systems and manage information for
- Strategic planning process
- Tracking and analysis of metrics
- Staff evaluation and coaching
- Tracking expenses and budget awareness
- Responding to emails and phone calls in a very timely manner
- Scheduling, planning and preparing for meetings
- Following up with contacts in the church database (Fellowship One)
- Assist with marketing & promotion (Social Media Posts, requesting print materials, etc.)
- Strong ability to have difficult conversations with grace and compassion.
- Travel management
- Strategic interaction with Cornerstone staff and key volunteer leaders
Must be self-directed, detail orientated, and possess good problem solving and multitasking skills with the ability to follow through and get results. Will be responsible for the integrity of maintaining professional relationships and image for the office of
leadership and general staff.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- Prefer 2+ years of recent administrative assistant experience.
- Strong technical expertise in MS Office, Church systems (ServiceU and FellowshipOne)
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values
- Important Skills
- Able to efficiently multi-task and maintaining control over many projects simultaneously.
- Socially poised and confident.
- Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures.
- Takes on challenges assignments and succeeds.
- Assertive and motivated for successful ministry.