That.Church isn’t a building; it is a community of people that are on mission together to simply ‘Know Him and make Him known.’ We want to make sure everyone feels loved and that they are an important part of our family. We are a church full of imperfect
people who all are on a journey to become more like Christ. We do this together, we believe that life is better together. We love our city and the world and that is why we work diligently to serve our city and the surrounding cities. We mobilize people on
a regular basis to serve the community and be the practical hands and feet of Jesus. You can learn more about our church on our website www.that.church
You should be:
- Talented and have strong musical experiences with instruments and vocals.
- Efficient in time management and organizational skills.
- Fantastic at oral and written communication.
- A team player who has high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and contagious positive attitude.
You will be:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and working with our midweek ministry worship teams.
- Recruiting, training, and building a worship team.
- Working with our weekend experience creative ministry to create life changing worship experiences for everyone who walks through our doors.
The perfect fit is:
- Someone who has experience in building and leading a team.
- Someone who has experience with pro-tools and digital sound systems.
- Laughs often and knows how to have fun.
To be considered for the role please submit a resume, cover letter, and a video singing and/or leading worship. Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!