Ada Bible Church is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join Lifeline as a full-time
Student Ministries Program Director. This pastoral position is charged with developing, caring for, and multiplying student ministry volunteers and students through the focus of teaching and programming.
What you will do:
- Teach Lifeline curriculum with excellence
- Collaborate in the creation of Lifeline curriculum and programming
- Develop Lifeline volunteers by recruiting, training, and encouraging them
- Participate in planning for Lifeline events, retreats, service projects, camps and mission trips
- Support and encourage parents by equipping them with resources for parenting their students
- Mentor and spiritually counsel students when necessary
Who we’re looking for:
Lifeline is seeking someone who can create a fun, high-energy, and engaging environment for students. You may be a good candidate for this position if you like to have fun but you strike the perfect balance between relating to the world of students and being
an adult. You enjoy playing games, joking around, and having a good laugh and you know how to do these things in a way that resonates with students and points them towards Christ.
You should have experience leading and developing a healthy student small group. Lifeline would not be Lifeline without the deep and integral relationships that students build with their small group leaders and with each other. Much of your time in this
position will be focused on investing in volunteer small group leaders so knowing how to select, build, and develop these volunteers is essential for this position.
You should be able to teach Biblical truth in a way that is meaningful and understandable to students. A regular responsibility of a Student Ministries Program Director is to teach Biblical truth with excellence, both on-stage in a large group setting and
off-stage in a small group environment. You should be articulate and comfortable speaking in front of groups of all sizes.
Many Lifeline activities take place outside of the typical 9-5 workday. You should be available to work when events are scheduled including weekends, some evenings, and occasional holidays.
Staff members at Ada Bible Church should be committed Christians living lives of obedience to Christ. Our pastoral staff should embody the character qualities set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1: 6-9.
Lastly, we’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in student ministry. Candidates applying for this job should hold a Bachelor’s degree, and those with seminary pursuit or equivalent Biblical training are preferred.
To learn more about Lifeline, visit adabible.org/students and
Ready to apply?
If this all sounds good to you and you would like to join us, we want to learn more about you!
- Go to https://www.adabible.org/jobs/student-ministries-program-director-2 and click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill out our employment application in full, including your cover letter and resume.
- Your application must include a sample teaching video. You may include a link to your video in the cover letter of your resume or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.