InsideOut exists to create a movement of High School Students that Love God, Live Different, and Lead the Way.
Job Purpose: To lead students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ in InsideOut by completing various projects/misc. duties as outlined below.
- Lead/develop small group leaders & coaches
- Schedule and attend regular one on one meetings with male small group leaders
- Recruit new Leaders and Volunteers for InsideOut
- Communicate regularly with volunteers (small group leaders, security, host team)
- Communicate regularly with parents
- Develop yearly curriculum cycle for students
- Program weekly (worship, announcements, videos, games)
- Communicate on stage regularly with students
- Attend scheduled retreats (summer events, Vertical Reality, myLIFE, Costa Rica)
- Facilitate promotion of 8th grade students to InsideOut
- Oversee Student Impact (school service opportunities)
- Partner with other ministries (FCA, Young Life, etc.)
- Market Student Ministry to overall church and community through branding, social media, etc.
- Work with student team on overall implementation of strategy
- Other duties as assigned by Lead Pastor
- Be active on local school campuses
- Implement and lead InsideOut Student Leadership team
Work Hours: 40
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum), Spiritually Mature/Growing Faith, Living Out mission and vision of Southside, Biblically Proficient, Self-Starter, Networker, Leader of Leaders, Experience working with students, Team Player, Engaging Communicator, Connected
with Student Culture
*Please send a 30 to 60 second video of why you are interested in this position.