Real Life Church is a multicultural "church that looks like heaven" located in Sacramento, CA (Natomas). We view diversity as foundational to our culture to promote an inspired and collaborative work environment. We are currently looking for a
youth/young adults pastor who is confident in leading teens and young adults from various ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds in one of the most diverse zip codes in the nation.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading youth in a multicultural ministry context along with a 4 year college degree. Candidate will also some of the following leadership qualities:
- Be a servant leader
- Be competent in developing a high school student ministry that both reaches and disciples teens.
- Be able to engage and work with lead pastor and staff to involve young adults in the life of the church.
- Be able to communicate and teach with relevance and clarity.
- Be a team player
- Have a teachable spirit
- Have at least 2-3 years of youth ministry experience (not totally necessary)
- Have a calling and passion to minister to high school students and young adults.
- Be able connect, encourage and equip parents of teens
- You are comfortable with self management (Calendar, Administration, etc.)
- You are innovative, creative and enjoy finding new ways of doing things.
- You are a problem solver.
Natomas is a community in northwestern Sacramento, California. It is the last area of Sacramento that has not been fully developed. It is less than 10 minutes from the Sacramento International Airport, features easy access to Interstate
5, Interstate 80, and the northern portion of Highway 99's route through Sacramento, making it a desirable living area for workers who commute. Natomas is also home to a variety of outdoor spaces, including bike trails and parks.