The Thrift Store Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing the store operations. He/she shall oversee the sorting, pricing, placement and sales of donations, while promoting the store in the community. He/she will keep store operations running according
to the established best practices and policies. $13.00 Per Hour 25 Percent of Net Profit Monthly
Contact: Cameron English Jr.
1. Solid Christian with teachable spirit.
2. Retail business experience is a must.
3. Able to manage others.
1. Responsible for maintaining the operation of the store creating a safe, pleasant and enjoyable experience for our customers.
2. Shall be responsible for scheduling staff, volunteers, and students including conducting work training and performance evaluations.
3. Shall be responsible for scheduling donations to be picked up.
4. Shall oversee the shorting, pricing, and placement process of new donations.
5. Responsible to assist customers and help maintain a neat presentation of the “showroom” and atmosphere.
6. Responsible to determine what items should be put on the floor to be sold, making sure the store is well stocked at all times.
7. Responsible to determine what items should be sold online or advertised on Facebook.
8. Responsible for promoting the Thrift Store to the community and local churches.