The Young Adult Pastor/Ministry Leader will implement a comprehensive program of Christian life development for the 18 – 35 year old, college, career, single and married adults in our community. It is essential that this person be able to connect with young
adults on a social and spiritual level, with the intent of coaching them towards Christ-like maturity.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Young Adults to develop and encourage their spiritual growth in Christ.
- Provide guidance and support based on Biblical principles to Young Adults.
- Provide leadership for Atmosphere, Young Adult trips, retreats and classes.
- Prepare and teach at weekly Young Adult gatherings.
- Provide church-wide visibility and communication to Young Adult activities.
- Identify, develop and implement solutions to strategic needs for Young Adult Ministries.
- Lead Young Adult outreach opportunities.
- Develop and manage the annual Young Adult budget.
- Participate on church Leadership team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated mature and growing faith in Jesus Christ.
- 2-5 years experience in Young Adult ministry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong relationship building mindset.
- Experienced in working and relating to unchurched youth and outreach activities.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Biblical teaching and preaching ability.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills to facilitate ministry activities.