To assist the Worship Arts Technical Director by coordinating MCCs various campus-wide ministry needs related to lighting, video production, audio, and staging. This person will use technology effectively and strategically to enhance the experience of attendee's
as well as empower other to develop their skills and build volunteer teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Handle various aspects of live worship/events including service video production and lighting by creating cues, looks, and presets for successful execution through volunteers
* Provide service-related media content (Lyrics--ProPresenter, Power Point)
* Prepare for and attend weekly evening rehearsals and weekend services for technical support, troubleshooting, lyrics, batteries, cable patching, setting and clearing stage, etc.
* Provide general AV tech coverage for various events both on-going and special
* Build ministry capacity through recruitment and training of lay leaders and volunteers
* Equip, disciple, coach, and supervise volunteers
* Attend and actively particpate in staff meetings, ministry team meetings, staff retreats, etc. as needed
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
* Broad hands-on experience with technology in modern worship production
* Min. of 3 years' experience desired: audio mixing, monitor mixing, audio recording, lighting production, video switching w/multiple cameras, and keyed computer graphics
* Ability to program lighting consoles, DMX, and fixture set-up
* Ability to network various AVL hardware, software, and interfaces
* Knowledge of and experience wtih ProPresenter, Planning Center, and other
* Bachelor's degree in related field or comparable experience
* Organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to learn and become proficient in new technology; ability to meet deadlines and time-sensitive requests
* Availability to work evenings and every Sunday as needed
* Mature Christian faith with a heart and desire to serve others
This is not a video editing position.
For a complete job description, visit:
http://www.mcc.church/about/job-opportunities or contact: