We are seeking a full time associate pastor who will work closely with the lead pastor in pursuing the mission of Cornerstone, family discipleship, and community connection. We certainly want a talented individual, but more importantly, we are looking for
the right person with a heart for God and a passion for ministry.
- A growing personal relationship with Jesus and a passion for ministry.
- An attitude of humility and a teachable spirit.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Related ministry experience and biblical training.
- Strong teaching/communication skills.
As the Associate Pastor:
- Discipleship of families.
- Strengthen and expand existing relationships with the local community.
- Teaching/preaching when needed.
- Oversight of some volunteer teams.
- Share the counselling load of younger couples and families.
As a Pastor at Cornerstone:
- Serve on the Deacon & Trustee Boards.
- Maintain a strong personal relationship with Jesus. Cultivate a character of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, and humility.
- Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of Cornerstone, participate as a team player, and always protect the unity God has given this church.
- Manage your time wisely for effective ministry with or without direction.
- Be willing to help in other areas when time and abilities allow.
DO NOT APPLY ON CHURCH STAFFING.
To apply for this position, use THIS LINK below: