About Christ Street Fellowship:
~ We are passionate to let the world know about the One Christ, to focus on the One Commission, and to live out the One Commandment.
~ We are a non-denominational church that launched in 2014.
~ Our founding/lead, Pastor Gary Beasley, spent 13 years travelling around the world equipping churches in evangelism and strenghening marriages before serving as an associate pastor and then working with a team to plant Christ Street Fellowship.
~Our members represent a wide variety of backgrounds and ages.
Why you should consider being the Assitant Worship Leader at Christ Street:
~Christ Street has a contemporary woship style.
~We are committed to building an excellent worship ministry.
~You will have ample opportunity to use your gifts.
~You will be a part of loving, healthy church familiy.
What you will be doing:
~Assist our Worship leader in preparing the music, leading the worship, and equipping others in the Worship Ministry.
~Helping to set up and take down each Sunday before and after the Service.
How you are qualified:
- Must possess the ability to work with musicians and vocalists in order to effectively assist in the praise and worship ministry.
- Possess the ability to lead worship when called upon by the Worship Leader.
- Possess a heart for serving others.
- Must have experience as a participant or a leader for a worship team.
- The ability to play either the piano, the guitar or the drums.
- The ability to sing, harmonize and blend in a group environment is essential.