How would you like to live and minister in one of the most beautiful places on earth? Alaska offers incredible outdoor opportunities right out your front door. From viewing the Northern Lights, to fighting a monster King Salmon while watching for bears,
world-class adventure awaits!
In stark contrast to the natural beauty of Alaska is the spiritual darkness of its people. Alaska is the least churched state in the country (over 90% unchurched). This is simply unacceptable. ChangePoint is a church committed to bringing
Life in Christ for every Alaskan and the World Beyond. This is more than just a vision statement, it is our heartbeat.
As a church with thousands of Christ-followers in Alaska’s largest city, we know God is calling ChangePoint to reach Alaska for Christ. In 2018 we are launching three new campuses across the state. Two of those campuses are searching for full-time worship
We are looking for two, full-time, engaging worship leaders who share our heartbeat to reach the lost in Alaska. Interested? Check out the job description below and send your resume to email@example.com (please include a link to any audio and/or
video featuring you leading worship).
- The Campus Worship Leader will lead our worship teams on Sunday morning while aiding the Campus Pastor in the carrying out of his leadership and pastoral duties.
- The Campus Worship Leader will demonstrate a willingness to grow spiritually and vocationally, exhibiting a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and growing as an active disciple.
- The Campus Worship Leader will possess exceptional worship-leading gifts and abilities, strong organizational skills, creativity in a portable church environment, as well as an ability to relate well with a diversity of persons.
- The Campus Worship Leader will be a cooperative team member in relation with others who share the work environment and responsibilities.
- Work with the Worship Pastor to develop & execute weekly worship services.
- Help launch ChangePoint’s first campuses!
- Assist Campus Pastor in all aspects of campus ministries.
- Be the “right hand” to the Campus Pastor.
- Build and lead a worship team of musical artisans and A/V technicians.
- Take point responsibility in executing the Campus Pastor’s vision for Sunday services and all other large gatherings and events.
- Manage all equipment required for the campus worship ministry.
- Manage the Technical Director.
- Life must represent Christ in an authentic and compelling manner.
- Solid biblical and theological knowledge.
- Must exhibit a healthy devotional life and the Ability to disciple others.
- Proficient in Planning Center Online, Ableton Live/Mainstage (music software)
- Prior ministry experience leading worship (preferably in a newer church setting).
- Professional level skill as a vocalist and instrumentalist.
- Confident, engaging, and compelling stage presence and communication skills.
- Self-initiator who is organized and responsible.
- Ability to recruit and lead teams of people as well as identify and develop other leaders.
- Passion to understand, embrace, and engage the culture.
- Familiar with contemporary music both religious and secular.
- Strong working knowledge of music theory.
- Strong knowledge of staging, lighting, video and audio engineering.
- Competency in computer and music technology.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include a link to any audio and/or video featuring you leading worship).