We are a large, established and growing church in Greater Austin with a vision to reach people with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. To get to know us more, visit www.hcbc.com
We are looking for a strong Graphic Designer with solid experience, a great eye, and a love for people. They will work with our Communications Team and ministries to serve the church and community in Greater Austin.
The Graphic Designer will create and deliver compelling and inspiring design and photography in a variety of channels – effectively communicating to target audiences with consistent branding that aligns with the mission and purpose of Hill Country Bible
- 5+ years working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and of Microsoft Office (or similar).
- College (BA) degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience in designing for print and digital medias from start to final product (preference for work experience that translates well to Hill Country Bible Church)
- Must have a strong design portfolio of both print, web and social
- Commitment to continued growth as a follower of Jesus Christ
- Knowledge of video production software Adobe Premier helpful, but not required
- Proven ability to work well with a team - strength in collaboration, yet comfortable working on their own as needed
- Willing to relocate to Greater Austin on their own (no relocation package)
Do not apply through the church staffing website or link. To view the complete job description, visit the employment page of our website - http://www.hcbc.com/about/employment/
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and a link to their portfolio to our Staffing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org