Are you a creative person with experience in media? Does working in a modern church environment where pushing the envelope in terms of presentation is not only encouraged but also expected? Then New Life Church may be the place for you!
We are currently looking for a part-time Media Director, and the job would require around 20 hours per week broken down as follows:
- 6 hours in the office on Tuesday for staff & creative meetings (10-5 w/ lunch built in)
- 3 hours on Wed nights for student services (5-8)
- 5 hours on Sunday (7:30-12:30) (2 services at 9:30 & 11:15)
- 6 additional hours for graphic design & video creation/editing etc. (Could be done offsite if needed)
1. Video creation & editing
2. Graphic design
3. Creative sermon slide presentation for sermons using Pro-Presenter on Mac
4. Loading Pro-Presenter with song lyrics for Sunday mornings
5. Edit & upload sermon podcast each week (audio & video)
6. Lighting programmed for services
7. Troubleshooting of technical issues during weekend services
8. Manage & monitor social media/marketing
9. Recruit and train volunteers for media department
10. Weekly update of New Life Church App (new sermon material; announcements etc.)
To perform the job successfully, individual should demonstrate the following:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming others.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectively and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests.
- Commitment to Excellence - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Personal Life Requirements:
- Be a Jesus follower
- Say no to drugs
This begins as a part-time position with the goal of going full time in one year.