Grace Fellowship Church
Family & Youth Pastor –Bi-Vocational / Part-time
Yes ($20K - $25K Annual Salary)
Grace Fellowship Church is seeking a bi –vocational / part-time Family & Youth Minister. This person (or couple) will be responsible for leading the family & youth ministry in our church. This is a very flexible, part-time position, with the majority of
the duties performed in the evenings and on weekends. All of our ministers are bi-vocational.
About Our Church and Community
Grace Fellowship is a growing church of about 100 members located in Lago Vista, Texas. Small schools and a short commute to Austin have made Lago Vista a leading choice among young families. You will enjoy the small town atmosphere (population approximately
6,000) and lifestyle of living in a lakeside community.
- Have a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- View the Bible as God’s inerrant Word.
- Have a heart for outreach; able to share the Gospel with others.
- Be willing to live in (relocate if necessary) the Lago Vista area. We believe to be effective in reaching families you must be part of the community.
- Forming relationships with families and youth in order to foster an environment that helps them grow in their faith and knowledge of Christ.
- Coordinate activities for families to get involved in church and teach Youth Bible Study.
- Be active in our community and participate in social events. These are events sponsored by the church (movies, eating out, etc.) but also community events (such as attending sporting events at local schools).
- Attend Sunday morning worship and communicate effectively with church leaders and families.
We are open to education level and experience.
All staff personnel are required to pass a background check.
All resumes should be submitted to: email@example.com