We are a church of 500 in Wichita, Kansas that is poised for continued impact within our church and our community. We desire a pastor who is passionate about inspiring and challenging our church toward evangelism and discipleship. As a church we currently
have four church plants in the Wichita area. As our church grows we would like to plant more churches in the near future.
If you are excited about evangelism, discipleship and church planting;
please send your resume and a teaching link to email@example.com. ***any submission through church staffing will not be received***
Pastor of Adult Ministries
General Description: The role of the Pastor of Adult Ministries is to partner with WEFC ministries in developing fully devoted followers of Christ by intentionally building adults who know Christ and passionately pursuing those without
- Maintain and model a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ that is alive and active.
- Build and maintain relationships: with those at WEFC, those far from God, and those within his family.
- Commitment to grow and develop in our calling, core values, and ministry expectations.
- Continued lifestyle of personal and professional growth.
- Oversee and provide leadership and motivation to the Adult Ministries Staff and Volunteers (i.e.: Adult Sunday School, MOPS, Life Groups, Young Adults, Seniors, Welcome, and Men’s & Women’s Ministries) with a focus on the fulfillment of the church mission
- Oversee the recruitment, training, and equipping of personnel to serve in Adult Ministries.
- Maintain and refine existing Adult Ministries and evaluate the need for different ministries.
- Model and develop a culture of evangelism and disciple-making.
- Strengthen and deepen the impact of Sunday School and Life Groups in growing numbers of adults involved.
- Work with the Kids & Student Ministries to help parents to be primary disciplers of their children.
- Pursue continued personal growth and development through reading, conferences, etc.
Fulfill other duties as needed for the success of the entire team or as specified by the Lead Pastor
- At the direction of the Lead Pastor, provide assistance in the following areas:
- Be available for personal counseling within the congregation.
- Provide pastoral care including baptisms, baby dedications, communion, hospital visitation, prayer for the sick, premarital counseling, etc.
- Assist in preaching responsibilities, as deemed appropriate by the Lead Pastor.
If you are excited about evangelism, discipleship and church planting; please send your resume and a teaching link to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***any submission through church staffing will not be received***