• Set Vision & BHAGS (Big Hairy Achievable Goals)
-this is to be in alignment with the church mission:
“Making disciples who love God, love one another and make His love known”
• Build, lead and disciple high school leadership team
• Plan and execute high school weekly events in alignment with vision
• Teach high school group on Sunday morning
• Develop a strategy for reaching students within our city
-Spend time with students. (“relational evangelism”)
• Do homework in alignment with your personal discipleship (TBD)
• Report to supervisor
• Be willing to teach in Sunday morning adult services – if/when asked
Position is budgeted for 20 hrs/week to start. Compensation depends on experience and education.
More hours can be added and compensated as the need and the group grows. Our desire is to see this position move into a full-time position asap. Reviews and adjustments are made twice a year. Special consideration is given to candidates with demonstrated
gifting/experience in preaching, teaching, and ministry leadership, who can see themselves moving into a key leadership role in a new church plant. This will also increase the scope and compensation of this position.
Priority is given to candidates who live in the Pacific Northwest, or who have lived in the PNW.
Please send resume and cover letter