Student Pastor Job description
(Full time, salaried position)
Salary commensurate with education and experience
General Job description:
The student pastor will:
- Oversee the spiritual and general activity of the student ministry of Christ Community Church.
- Be the main communicator and provide spiritual guidance for 7-12 grade students.
- Teach students to worship God and help lead them to a life in the Spirit.
- Introduce and challenge students to grow to a new level in the Lord.
- Create and implement discipleship methods for teaching and developing a relationship with God.
- Provide a creative and exciting atmosphere that has excellent worship and relevant preaching of the Word that is fun and engaging.
- Partner with parents to make sure that there is strong communication for reinforcement of what is being preached.
- Always connect and align with the vision of the church and Pastor, creating continuity and consistency.
Health insurance provided.
Retirement assistance provided.
Relocation assistance provided.
Christ Community Church Mission: Connect to God, Connect to People, Connect to the World