Allen Bible Church is a non-denominational church located in a thriving suburb north of Dallas, TX.
We are looking for an ENERGETIC, TEAM-BUILDING LEADER for our Family Ministry who engages well with kids & partners well with their PARENTS.
We need a man who is a PROVEN MULTIPLIER who can rally and lead teams that expand our impact for Christ with our Neighbors and the Nations through the Next Generation of Ambassadors for Christ.
We are looking for a SHEPHERD who is in the action and champions a cohesive vision…
…where Homes are Re-Purposed as the primary context for spiritual formation
…where those homes model God’s blueprint for marriage and family and following Christ
…where Intentional Families train up their children as Ambassadors for Christ
…where those Homes are Gospel-Renovated to become Embassies of Welcome and Witness to their Neighbors.
Some additional details about the job:
- Acting abcKIDS Director— oversee ministry for birth thru 6th grade.
- Primary Leader/Teacher for 56pm (our Wednesday night program for 5th and 6th graders) and Contact work with 5th-6th Grade Students
- Ready a Team to Launch kidsLIFEpm on Wed nights (for K thru 4th grade)
- Execute strategic plan for building a Family Ministry as envisioned by elders, where homes are the primary context for spiritual formation.
- Champion a robust, cohesive vision for Intentional Families who train up their children as Ambassadors for Christ and lead a team who “partners with parents as they give spiritual leadership to their children.”
- Recruit, Train, Develop & Oversee abcKIDS Volunteers Leaders & any future abcKIDS Staff (paid).
- Identify, Enlist and Oversee a Primary Leader for each ministry area within abcKIDS.
- Be responsible for abcKIDS Curriculum
- Strategically insert yourself in teaching rotation for abc56 and kidsLIFE on Sunday mornings.
- Cultivate relationships with parents to strengthen partnership and communication with them.
- Provide direct oversight and coaching to Student Ministries Director.
- Plan and lead Family Mission Trips
- Develop and execute strategic outreach ministries that reach kids, serve families in our city and provide opportunities for the gospel to be shown and shared.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Family Pastor