Position is full-time if combined with Secretary/Receptionist. May also be part-time (20 -26 hours) which doesn't include secretarial job.
- Help volunteers of other children's ministries plan and implement upcoming lesson plans and special events.
- Order, revise, and distribute curriculum for all children's ministries. Computer knowledge is a must.
- Plan and implement proper training for all children's ministries workers.
- Stock and maintain a "resource room" for all children's ministries.
- Maintain up-to-date data in Parent Pager on all children.
- Help all children's ministries by mailing birthday, encouragement, and missing you cards on a weekly basis.
- Design and distribute any necessary flyers, brochures, etc. for special mailings.
- Work in tandem with ministry volunteers to develop and implement new ideas and improvements.
- Help plan and organize special children's events.
- Provide requested data to the office on a regular basis.
- Plan the scheduling of children's workers quarterly.
- Arrive early on Sundays and Wednesdays to turn on computers and get check-in system ready.
- Find subs or be the sub for anyone not able to work their scheduled service.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Other duties as required may be assigned.
Applications may be sent to Orchardville Church, 236 County Road 1715 N, Xenia, IL 62899 or to
Questions? Call 618-835-2677.