The PRODUCTION MANAGER is responsible for ALL coordination, communication and production of the technical aspects of church services and events at the South Hills campus.
- Coordinate and/or set up South Hills Worship Center stage for ALL events
- Coordinate and/or set up all room at the South Hills campus for ALL a/v requirements for ALL events
- Service produce/direct weekend worship services at South Hills Campus
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers or operate a/v equipment as needed for other events
- Coordinate and/or create projection slides and graphics as needed for weekend services
- Recruit and develop teams at South Hills Campus
- Edit, upload, and archive sermon and classroom audio recordings.
- Record and produce audio as needed for internal and partner ministries
- Produce CD and DVD discs as needed
- Record, edit and produce videos as needed
- Work with concert ministry to ensure technical riders are met
- Administration and planning
- Staff Meetings and development
- Troubleshooting/repair of a/v and IT equipment as needed
- Provide ongoing training for a/v technicians
- Develop and implement procedures or a/v technicians
- Regular attendance at church services and activities, staff functions, and events as required
- Helps, Creativity, Craftsmanship, Encouragment
- Communication skills (written and verbal), Discernment, Listening, Creativity, Planning, Leadership, Teaching, Problem-Solving, Management
- Experience in the following programs is necessary: ProTools, Premiere, and/or ProPresenter
- Provide spiritual and technical leadership of volunteers, programs, and resources in accord with the Bible Chapel's mission of developing followers of Jesus Christ.
- Mature, growing believer in agreement with the doctrine and teaching of THE BIBLE CHAPEL; relevant College or Seminary degree(s) preferred.
- This is a Full-time position. Benefits will be offered. Compensation package is based on qualifications and experience.
The South Hills PRODUCTION MANAGER reports to the TECHNICAL ARTS DIRECTOR