1. Live professional audio engineering.
2. Live video production and video editing.
3. Lighting cues and schemes.
4. Efficient in leading and training volunteers in all production areas.
5. Ability to create and design visual graphics.
6. Ability to edit website content and provide maintenance to the site is preferred.
Equipment and Program Knowledge:
1. Understand both Windows and Mac platforms.
2. Ability to use basic Microsoft Office and similar software.
3. Sound Craft (sound console).
4. ProPresenter (all slides, lyrics, sermon notes).
5. Planning Center.
6. Adobe Suite Software (Photoshop, Illustrator).
7. Final Cut.
1. Provide technical oversight over all worship gatherings, including rehearsals.
2. Manage and execute all aspects and phases of the technical department throughout the week.
3. Assist all other ministry departments with technical needs.
4. Recruit and train all positions within the technical department for Worship Services.
5. Conduct weekly equipment checks.
6. Input all service content into ProPresenter for weekly services (song lyrics, sermon slides, announcements and pre-service slides).
7. Upload weekly sermon podcast.
8. Update and maintain church website.
9. Help in the planning process for future multisite campuses.