Technical Coordinator Residency
This position is responsible for Sunday morning Production and supporting the rest of our technical systems in our buildings throughout the week.
- Must be a follower of Christ.
- Must fit within the vision and strategy of Grace community church.
- Must hit deadlines.
- Must have regular office hours.
- Provide excellence in audio, lighting, and live video production for weekend services.
- Recruit, train, lead and care for volunteer teams that can execute needed production across Grace.
- Partner with the other members of the production team to deliver memorable, distraction-free worship experiences and to connect the unconnected to Jesus Christ.
- Handle help desk and IT work.
- Be the point person on small system installs through our building.
- Support the needs of our staff with production systems throughout our building during the week.
- Experience with PC and/or Mac platforms
- Experience with live sound (Yamaha CL and M7)
- Experience with directing live video. (Ross Video and Panasonic)
- Experience with programming lighting consoles (Jands Vista)
- Experience with production system setup