Christian Life Center in Dayton, Ohio has an opening for a Worship Leader. This is your opportunity to be a part of a dynamic worship team leading worship for the weekend and mid-week services at various campuses and for various CLC Ministries.
To assist in leading a culturally and generationally diverse congregation in worship through musical selections that bridge a wide bandwidth of musical styles and preferences. To build strong volunteer teams that are musically skilled, passionate in their
expressions of worship and united with the leadership and vision of Christian Life Center. Under the direction and vision of the Weekend Services Team Leader, work with the Weekend Services Team to assist in the process of executing weekend services, and working
heavily in building teams within the music ministry throughout Christian Life Center.
- Spiritual maturity and commitment to a Christian lifestyle and to CLC’s Excellence in Ministry values
- Attends weekly services and is actively involved in serving opportunities at CLC
- 2-3 years’ experience leading worship is required, with the ability to train, coach, teach musicians and vocalists within the different ministries at CLC
- Be able to shepherd, disciple, motivate and encourage volunteer musicians, singers & artists.
- Strong organization, administrative, and leadership skills
- Dependable, responsible, self-motivated and creative
- Strong worship leadership skill and advanced music theory education
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Lead worship for weekend and mid-week services at various campuses and CLC Ministries
- Lead worship practices and develop volunteers under the direction of the Weekend Services Team Leader
- Recruiting new volunteers, building teams, and developing spiritually mature leaders
- Lead weekly devotionals and assist in social planning
- Meet weekly with the service planning team
- Schedule and oversee various worship teams through Planning Center
- Connect with volunteers on a weekly basis via calls, texts, emails and other forms of communication.
- Arrange charts, print/upload music files, record weekly practice videos, and create loops
- Assist the volunteer teams to equip and lead the Choir and Orchestra during special services, as needed.
- Other duties as needed relating to overall worship, production, creative services, and staging
- Assist with inventory and the sending off for repair of various musical equipment
- Assist with midweek line checks in the various venues
- Input and format lyrics into ProPresenter for the various services
- Assist the production team with stage designs and stage changes
- Work alongside the Weekend Services Team Leader to assist with responsibilities accompanying that position
- Any, and all other responsibilities requested by Christian Life Center
If you are interested in this position, please visit our website www.clcdayton.com to read the position description in full, then submit your
resume and completed application directly to Nikki at email@example.com. Video submissions of your worship leading ability are helpful too.