Teaching and Discipleship Pastor
Mosaic Christian Church
Fort Myers, Florida
Church Size: 50
Position Type: Part Time – 25 hours per week
The ministry search team at Mosaic Christian Church (MCC) in Fort Myers, FL is seeking a Teaching and Discipleship Pastor to join and serve with our two-year-old church plant. MCC is an Elder-led Independent Christian Church, still in a temporary location,
with a desire to “Know Jesus, Show Jesus, Grow Jesus” both locally and globally.
Locally by reaching out to a diverse community that is comprised of people of all social strata and nationalities. The leadership at MCC is eager to challenge followers of Christ to engage our neighborhoods by spreading the
love of Jesus wherever they are.
Globally by supporting missionaries and missionary organizations that are actively reaching the nations for Christ.
If you are a motivated team player who can follow Jesus in laying it all down, we want to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter, resume? and doctrinal statement
Mosaic Christian Church ------Teaching and Discipleship Pastor Position
- Must be called by God into ministry in the local church. (Tell your story)
- Must have a servant’s heart and a desire to live for Christ in every facet of life. Agrees to submit to the oversight by a group of Elders.
- His life should model the characteristics of an Elder, as described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7,Titus 1:5-9, 1 Peter 5:2-4 and Amos 3:3.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with the Elders to formulate and cast the vision and mission of the congregation. He must be an effective communicator.
- Must be gifted in leadership and administration, be able to work alongside church members and staff, as well as have a desire to be active in the community around us.
- Prepare and deliver a weekly message. Preach utilizing Gods’ Word, and challenge congregation with life application. This will include working with the elders and others to develop & maintain a preaching schedule, themes and planning.
- Leader Training
- Work with the Eldership to carry out a program for identifying and training potential ministry leaders. Provide guidance and resourcing for volunteers who are teaching others.
- Encourage and nurture volunteer leaders in all facets of church life, such as home groups, ministry teams, as well as our “pre-volunteers.”
Interested and qualified candidates should submit:
1) Cover Letter
3) Doctrinal Statement
TO: Mosaic Christian Church
8595 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33919