First Baptist Rogers is a Southern Baptist Church in Northwest Arkansas. We conduct seven services each week at three different campuses for over 2,500 people each week. Our mission is to make disciples of all the nations, and our process of discipleship
is “come, connect, grow, serve, and go.” The Pastor of Adult Discipleship will have the following qualifications, education, and experience to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the Adult Discipleship department of the Discipleship division, including all LIFE Groups, Growth Groups, and Encouragement Groups, seeking to engage adults in each element of the church’s discipleship process of “come, connect, grow, serve, go.”
- Recruit, train, and assist teachers, coordinators, and adult discipleship leaders.
- Launch new LIFE Groups and Growth Groups to facilitate church growth.
- Encourage the development of Encouragement Groups for spiritual growth.
- Recruit Guest Services volunteers, delegate Guest Services tasks to other staff and volunteers and assimilate guests into the LIFE Group structure and membership of the church.
- Assist the Pastor of Discipleship in planning and executing the GROW Conference, EPIC Evangelism Conference, LEAD Rally, and REASON Conference.
- Select, develop, and implement curriculum for adults.
- Assist other ministry leaders in recruiting volunteers by mobilizing church members using the PLACE ministries tool.
- Visit church members in hospitals, homebound, and/or various retirement and geriatric centers across Northwest Arkansas.
- Remain available for spiritual guidance as requested.
- Build relationships for evangelism and discipleship.
- Fulfill other tasks as assigned.
Meet the pastoral definitions of Scripture found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.Ordained into the gospel ministry (preferred).Demonstrated leadership, management, organizational, and administrative skills.Outgoing, people oriented person.A heart for discipleship,
evangelism, and missions.
Master’s Degree in Divinity (preferred)
As part of this application process, you need to complete our Culture Index Survey.
Your resume will not be considered without completion of this survey: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/8265DA
Please note, the link may not work on the churchstaffing.com page. Please copy and paste the URL into your internet browser if you have any issues.