Do you want to be an integral part of a growing, multi-site church? Are you a detail-oriented, Christ-loving individual with a passion for people and excel handling the administrative and business tasks for an organization? If you answered yes, you may
be interested in this new role with Huntertown United Methodist Church.
General purpose: To oversee the areas of (a)operations of the church. (b)communications, (c)finance, and (d)facilities. This position would be the hub of connection for the business side of the church and will focus on the administrative
tasks of the church to ensure the pastors and program staff are equipped to focus on their ministry areas.
Supervision: Reports to the Lead Pastor
- Oversee outside vendors, church needs versus finances, and information systems
- Support Lead Pastor and staff
- Coordinate volunteer servants
- Coordinate communications, webpages, social media, etc.
- Assist with accounting functions
- Assist trustees with facility management
- Answer phones, welcome visitors - keep the office running efficiently
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Support and work within the mission, vision, and values of HUMC
- 4+ years related experience
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Microsoft products
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
No relocation offered. Considering only local/commutable candidates.
This job is slated for 32 hours a week.
To apply, email your resume to SPRC@huntertownumc.org by November 30th, 2017