Eastside Christian Church
Date of Hire
Full-time Salaried Position in the Worship Department Ministry
1. Immersed believer of Jesus Christ and involved in the local church.
2. A conviction on the infallibility of God’s Word.
3. Demonstrate a genuine love for people as the highest priority of ministry through communication, cooperation, and personal relationships.
4. Demonstrate a love for Jesus where he is both Lord and Savior.
5. Demonstrate a commitment of covenant relationship to paid and volunteer co-workers of love, honor, acceptance, open communication, honesty, and harmony.
6. Exhibit a work ethic of initiative, follow-through, organization, and positive attitude.
Direct Supervisor – Worship Pastor
1. Live professional audio engineering.
2. Live video production and video editing.
3. Lighting cues and schemes.
4. Efficient in leading and training volunteers in all production areas.
5. Ability to create and design visual graphics is preferred.
6. Ability to edit website content and provide maintenance to the site is preferred.
7. Knowledge of maintaining and repairing AVL equipment, projectors and screens.
1. Highly organized.
2. Extensive communication both verbally and written.
3. Timely follow-ups.
4. Attention to details.
6. Exhibits leadership qualities.
7. Respect for leadership.
8. Willingness to learn.
Equipment and Program Knowledge:
1. Understand both Windows and Mac platforms.
2. Ability to use basic Microsoft Office and similar software.
3. M32 Midas (sound console).
4. ProPresenter (all slides, lyrics, sermons notes).
5. Jands Vista (lighting software).
6. AV-HS400 (video switcher).
7. Planning Center.
8. Square Space.
9. Adobe Suite Software (Photoshop, Illustrator).
10. Final Cut, iMovie, Garage Band.
11. Music Software such as Ableton and tracks.
1. Provide technical oversight over all worship gatherings, including rehearsals. This includes both adult campuses and all student and children settings.
2. Provide sound engineering, lighting scripts, video engineering, stage production, stage maintenance, equipment implementation and maintenance.
3. Manage and execute all aspects and phases of the technical department throughout the week.
4. Assist all other ministry departments with technical needs.
5. Recruit and train all positions within the technical department for both campuses and the student ministry. These include sound techs, lighting techs, video techs, slide engineers, audio and visual assistants.
6. Input of the sermon notes for weekly services.
7. Conduct weekly line checks and equipment checks.
8. Oversee stage design including set changes, lighting, tear down and set up.
9. Input all service content into ProPresenter for weekly services (song lyrics, sermon slides, announcements and pre-service slides).
10. Launch and load weekly sermon podcast.