Pastor of Student Ministries
Title: Pastor of Student Ministries
Overview: The Pastor of Student Ministries will work in harmony with the Senior Pastor to execute the vision and mission of the church. The pastor of student ministries will lead the development of the youth and children’s ministries in
outreach, discipleship, and service.
Education: Christian University or Bible College graduate with a concentration in youth ministry
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ
- A student of God’s Word
- Development of personal spiritual health & growth is a priority
- Demonstrates a heart for youth and a vision for reaching and discipling youth
- Able to teach God’s Word to the real needs of students
Pastor of Student Ministries Position Profile
1. The Pastor of Student Ministries will be responsible for the development, oversight, direction, and execution of all youth programs and activities. The emphasis is expected to be, but not limited to, working with high school and middle
school students to achieve the mission of Forestville Baptist Church in becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ through reaching the unsaved, growing in faith, and serving in ministry.
2. The Pastor of Student Ministries will be expected to build a team of parents and other adults to help resource and lead the ministry to youth.
3. The Pastor of Student Ministries will be able to assist in other pastoral duties as needed and defined by the Senior Pastor.
4. The Pastor of Student Ministries will select and integrate biblically based curriculum for the youth and children’s ministries under the supervision of the Senior Pastor.
5. The Pastor of Student Ministries will oversee and develop children’s ministries working with lay leadership to train, evaluate, and implement changes as needed.
Send resume to Pastor Brent Jones at email@example.com