Director of Children’s Ministry
Reports to: Senior Pastor
Part time: 15hrs weekly
Ages: infant – 11 years
Sunday 9AM – 1PM
Wednesday 6:30P – 9:00PM
Our mission is to promote a lifestyle of authentic worship and praise in all of our children. We aspire to grow them spiritually, with a strong biblical foundation.
MEGA Kids Ministry is the Children's Ministry of West Orlando Christian Center COGIC. Our ministry focuses on promoting a lifestyle of worship and praise!
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsibility for the oversight and leadership of the Children’s ministries that include: Wednesday Night Ministries, Children’s Church, Special Events, Vacation Bible School.
- Recruit, train, pray for, and involve new children’s ministry volunteers.
- Create and effectively manage the ministry’s budget.
- Communicate consistently with parents as well as provide the tools they need for spiritual leadership
OTHER GENERAL EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE:
- Should always exhibit professionalism, demonstrated by: a well-groomed appearance, conscientious work ethic, be willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
- Should be ever conscious of the need for confidentiality.
- Should exercise discernment and wise judgment.
- Should be a person who gives extreme attention to details with an eye for excellence.
- Should be a self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Endorse and support the local church and her mission as well as the ministries of the worldwide work of the COGIC.
- Maintain personal spiritual development through Bible reading, prayer, and Christian community
Experience, Education, Skills:
4 + years’ experience in children’s ministry or management of children’s program.
Microsoft office capabilities
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org