Radiant Life Fellowship – Family + Worship Pastor (FULL TIME)
Create worship experiences that connect with the isolated person and energizes Jesus Followers to surrender and serve our King Jesus with a life of worship. Invest in a team of leaders who create fun, trust-worthy and engaging age-appropriate
disciple-making environments for birth-12th grade. Provide tangible discipleship support to parents through groups and other resources.
Who is Radiant Life:
- Our mission: Radiant Life Fellowship exists to invite isolated people to join God’s Family.
- Radiant Life is a non-denominational church that launched September 2008
- Our founding/lead Pastor Chris Thompson spent 16 years as a youth pastor, graduated from Mars Hill College in 1992 and Gardner-Webb Divinity School in 2013.
- Our average attendance is 125-130, with the median age of 32.
- The church is committed to serving the local community as well as international missions.
Mission and Vision of Radiant Life Fellowship:
- Everything we do at Radiant Life, including this service, is designed around our mission – to invite isolated people to join God’s family. Our worship is in response to who God is and what He has done, is doing and will do. In worship, we are responding
to the Good News of Jesus Christ and every week, we assume that we have guests (unchurched, non-Christian) in the audience.
Why you should consider being the Family + Worship Pastor at Radiant Life:
- Radiant has a contemporary worship style
- We have a talented, committed, band and vocals.
- We have state of the art equipment (portable staging, lights, sound, video, instruments, etc).
- Location where the band can practice weekly.
- Radiant has a history of Family Ministry
- We have a part time Children’s Minister who can support the Family Pastor
- We are prepared to hire a part time Youth Pastor to support the Family Pastor
- We have a Church Administrator who can support the Family Pastor
What you will be doing:
- Worship Planning for Sunday service (song selection, planning center, service planning team)
- Oversee the A/V point persons
- Lead weekly band/vocal practice
- Oversee the weekly stage set-up and demo
- Oversee the Children and Youth Ministries
- Oversee the Adult/Parent Discipleship (groups, leadership development)
- Manage the worship and family ministry budget (approx. $21,000)
How you are qualified:
- We prefer at least 3 years of experience on a church staff.
- We are looking for someone with worship leading experience who is able to provide leadership over our worship ministry teams (adult and youth)
- College Degree (and even Seminary degree) preferred.
- We are looking for someone who is spiritually mature (able to articulate and live out a life of worship and discipleship).
- We are looking for someone who has a history of recruiting and developing people, managing teams and providing vision and ministry structure that’s expandable.
- Any video or social media skills are a bonus