We are a community of believers marked by God’s grace and committed to saturating Greater Austin with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. We have been called to follow God, grow together, serve others, and multiply disciples. We are committed to this
individually, as an expanding fleet of campuses and church plants, and through partnerships with like-minded ministries.
In love, in humility, and with sincerity, our prayer is that every man, woman, and child in Greater Austin would have multiple opportunities to see, hear and respond to the good news of the gospel.
By His grace, we have planted 25 churches and established an ongoing training avenue for lay leaders and future church plant pastors, “Saturate Austin” www.saturateaustin.com. In additional to autonomous church plants, we began multi-site expansion to reach
neighborhoods similar to our original, sending campus (Lakeline). We are “one church in multiple locations.”
We value small group community where we seek to CONNECT relationally, GROW spiritually and BLESS those who don’t yet know Jesus. We have a relational approach to every aspect of ministry that is reflected in our church goals:
- Fully Formed Follower of Christ – The Great Commission of Jesus is to make disciples. We believe that this priority must dominate our agenda and activities. A disciple is someone who is identified as a Worshiper, a Witness, a Servant, and
a Disciple Maker
- Leadership Development – Everything rises and fall on leadership. Therefore, we believe the advancement of the Gospel is contingent on developing godly leaders. We are committed to identify, develop, deploy and coach existing and new leaders
(Eph. 4 approach to ministry, empowering others)
- Gospel Saturation – As fully formed followers of Christ, we are called to saturate the geography around us with the love of Jesus. We desire every follower who is part of our church family (including our staff team) to have an intentional
approach to ensure that those they live, work, and play in proximity to have repeated opportunities to see and know Jesus
If those priorities resonate with you, we would love to hear from you!
About this position:
We are looking for a highly relational, strategic and visionary leader to serve as our Steiner Ranch Campus Pastor. This person will lead the staff and lay leadership teams forward in reaching every man, woman and child in the greater Steiner Ranch community
with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ.
They will ensure a warm and welcoming atmosphere on the campus as well as an engaging and winsome presence in the community. They will build a community of care, trust and concern as we embrace “one church in multiple locations” and carry out our vision
and church goals. They will work closely with our Executive Team and collaborate with all Campus Pastors.
They will also lead the Steiner Ranch campus and community through the building, celebration and engagement of a new, permanent facility (2018-19). God is doing incredible things and has provided prime land (the last feasible piece of property in Steiner)
and we are looking for a godly leader to take this campus to the next season of ministry with even greater impact and reach in the Steiner Ranch, Lakeway, and Four Points area.
- Theological alignment and passion for the vision, values and church goals of Hill Country Bible Church
- Five years of full time ministry experience (or similar, relevant experience) in a growing context (proven ability to expand ministry, develop leaders, etc.)
- Undergrad degree required, Seminary preferred
- Multi-site campus experience preferred; large church experience preferred
- Strengths in leadership, discipleship, personal evangelism, shepherding, and communication (large and small settings)
- Ability to connect well with people who are far from God in an upper middle class, driven community, and to model and inspire Christ followers to live on mission in their everyday lives
Please review the complete job description on our web site.
Do not apply through the church staffing website or link.
For the complete job description, please visit the employment page of our church website (under “ABOUT”) at www.hcbc.com. After reviewing the job description, qualified candidates should submit their resume
to our Staffing Director at email@example.com. The staffing email link is available directly from our website as well. Thank you!