Hope Church in East Hampton CT is looking for the next leader of our growing youth and children's ministry. East Hampton is located 25 minutes south of Hartford in Eastern CT. Our church is a growing ministry looking to impact the area for Christ by loving
God, loving others and serving the world. Are you interested?
Next Generation Director
The Next Generation Ministry Director is a full-time position at Hope Church and will be accountable to the Hope Church Elder team. The primarily role of this position is to lead Alien Youth ministry (grades 6-12). Secondly, they will oversee Roots Children’s
ministry and help direct the ministry, work with the current leadership, recruit new leaders and minister to parents. It will be important for them to be able to bridge these two ministries for smooth transitions and develop a scope and sequence of discipleship.
This position will work closely with the Teaching and Executive Pastors.
- Have an active, growing and mature walk with Jesus that is evident in their life.
- Should be aligned with the mission of Hope Church, it’s unique values, it’s leadership model and it’s philosophy of ministry.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role of a growing large youth (75+) and children’s ministry (150+); a bachelor’s degree in one of those fields is a plus (served in roles of pastor, director or intern)
- Proven leadership skills, vision caster and team builder
- Strong teaching, administrative and communication skills
- Experience in building relationship between a public school and a church
- Flexibility in an ever-growing changing environment and roleFamiliarity with Orange and Family Ministry is a bonus!
- Lead alien youth ministry program (events, weekly gatherings, small groups, budget, etc.) into the next level of growth and development
- Cast vision and plan strategy for the future of alien youth
- Teach and help develop other teachers in the leadership team
- Oversee, lead and add to the current leadership team
- Oversee the Children’s ministry on Sunday mornings (curriculum, environment, excellence)
- Recruit/Coordinate volunteers/teachers (sign in, teacher, etc.)
- Cast vision and plan strategy for the future of Roots.
- Implement the Core Values of Hope into the both youth and children’s ministry
- Coordinate the scope and sequence of both ministries
- Plan quarterly family events that are outreach opportunities as well as for Hope families
- Parent training sessions (technology, discipling kids, etc.)
- Occasionally teach in Sunday morning service
- Take part in weekly staff meetings and coordinate with the overall church direction
Expected to work 40-50 hours a week. The annual salary is $70,000 plus benefits. You can send resumes to email@example.com