Director of Children’s Ministries | Stevens Creek Church, Augusta, Georgia
Stevens Creek Church is accepting applications for the position of Director of Children’s Ministries. This is a full-time position that will oversee weekly church services for kids from birth through 5th grade. They will also be responsible for recruiting
volunteers and providing leadership for all volunteer teams.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
• Have a heart to see kids grow in their relationship with God
• Care about families and believe that it’s the church’s job to partner with and empower parents to be the spiritual leader in their kids’ lives
• Are able to build teams of people
• Have strong personal skills
• Are an ambitious person wanting to grow and develop
• Can take vision and execute an effective strategy to obtain the vision
• Are a strong communicator who can inspire people
• Are a learner and listener
• Can be innovative, creative, fun, and hard working
• Have previous kids ministry experience
There will be 3 areas of focus and responsibilities will include:
1. Kids (Birth-5th grade)
• Create and implement age appropriate curriculum/content
• Create welcoming spaces and environments for kids and families (i.e. rooms and lobbies)
• Innovate and create strategy that fosters spiritual transformation and community
• Create and implement strategy for outreach to kids who don’t yet attend Creek Kids
2. Volunteer leaders
• Recruit and onboard new volunteers. This position oversees 100+ volunteers.
• Lead, develop, and train teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Creek Kids team
• Maintain longevity and consistency of volunteers by implementing various volunteer appreciation initiatives.
• Partner with parents/families to bridge the gap from what happens on Sunday to what happens at home.
• Create, develop, and implement a strategy to equip parents to be the spiritual leaders in their kids’ lives
• Help create community for parents/families outside of Sundays.
• Hold parent connection events like Creek Kids Live, Christmas Events, etc.
• Provide leadership for our summer camps.
Other responsibilities include administrative duties such as getting new families into CCB, follow up, and communication to parents and leaders. Please email your resume to: StevensCreekChurchJobs@gmail.com