Function: Under the direct supervision of the Lead Pastor; plans, coordinates and directs Grace Fellowship’s activities and ministries relating to worship and the
About the Organization:
Grace Fellowship is about helping all people become passionately devoted disciples of Jesus Christ. Our strategy to help that become a reality is to provide opportunities for worshiping, serving, and connecting. Because we are a non-denominational
church, we strive to keep the Word of God foundational to our faith, as we work that out in everyday life.
We have a heart for broken people and helping them find their way back to God. We believe in the mindset of “Come as you are, but don’t stay where you’re at.” We have a casual atmosphere that seeks to engage our surrounding culture with the love
of Jesus Christ without compromising His truth.
1. Assist the Lead Pastor in planning and conducting worship services, including the development of a worship planning team.
2. Direct and train and/or develop instrumentalists, vocals, tech, drama, and other disciplines within the arts which all contribute to the worship experience.
3. Purchase and present current “contemporary” music during Sunday worship services.
4. Purchase and maintain all lighting, video, and audio equipment, as well as, instruments.
5. Willing to pursue the latest products and trends in the area of worship and creative arts and seek to integrate them at Grace Fellowship as appropriate.
6. Plan, coordinate, and direct special worship opportunities, including but not limited to Christmas and Easter.
7. Provide appropriate music for special services, i.e., weddings, funerals, children’s services, and other special events.
8. Be the primary Worship Leader for the Sunday worship services.
9. Shepherd the Worship and Creative Arts team at Grace Fellowship recruiting and developing the team spiritually, relationally, and creatively while cultivating a unity within the team.
10. Oversee a team that will produce live streaming of all services and unique online church experiences.
11. Provide oversight and assistance to all volunteers through the Worship and Creative Arts ministry.
12. Assist the Youth Pastor in developing a worship team of vocals and instrumentalists for the youth ministry and to infuse the members into the adult worship team for Sunday worship opportunities.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
2-5 years of experience preferred.
Possesses a good Christian testimony on and off church property.
Passion for Worship.
Demonstrates good work habits - punctual, reliable, self starter etc.
Relates well to church membership.
Maintains confidential information.
Displays a servant attitude.
Desires to be a life-long learner.
Loving: We engage in one another’s lives as brothers and sisters in Christ.
Collaborative: We share and work as a team toward common goals.
Humble: We honor one another in our actions and attitudes.
Trustworthy: We are a team where it is safe to freely share ideas and feelings and are accountable to one another.
Prayerful: We pursue God together and depend on him for limitless results.
Hard Working: We develop our skills and diligently use them to the best of our ability.
Fun: We infuse our work with joy and laughter.
About the Location:
Rockledge is located in Central Florida, just 45 minutes east of Orlando. Rockledge is very family-oriented. The population is about 26,000, giving it a small town feeling. We are on Florida’s space coast; with Kennedy Space Center close by. Nearby
Cocoa Beach provides great entertainment and fun for our tourists, while being close enough for the locals to enjoy their weekends.