Orchard Church is seeking a part time worship leader. We are distinctively modern and vibrant in style and we value meaningful experiences with God. We don’t want Sundays to become predicable.
While excellence is very important to us, having a sense of God’s presence and power in worship is even more important. Our worship is meant to bring the believer deeper and closer but also to invite the non-believer into an exciting and moving experience
without leaving them behind. We worship to music from Elevation, Hillsong, Central Live, North Point, Passion, Bethel, Jesus Culture and other worship bands like these.
Task and Role
- Ensure weekly services are Jesus-centered, well-planned and staffed with volunteers.
- Design and plan services, events and message series with Lead Pastor and creative team.
- Recruit, and develop worship leaders, production team, lights, and audio team.
- Oversee all elements of the worship gatherings, such as promotional videos, sound, props, stage design, communion, baptisms, etc.
- Schedule team members to serve via Planning Center. You must be able to use or learn both Planning Center and ProPresenter.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Position is Part Time.