Living Hope Bible Church is a growing non-denominational evangelical multi-ethnic church that is located in beautiful Issaquah, WA, a suburb of Seattle. It is led by a unified team of elders and the Senior Pastor has been with the church
for 25 years. It is marked by a high view of God, expositional teaching of the Bible, sound theology, and a strong sense of family and community in the church. People experience solid Biblical teaching, genuine fellowship, and growth through the sermon, Sunday
school, one of the many small groups, fellowship ministries, youth, or college ministries (on the UW Campus). We are very missions-oriented and promote cross-cultural missions work around the world.
The congregation of ~ 230 is predominately composed of families with children but is also multi-generational. About 50% of the congregation is Caucasian and about 50% Asian (which are the two largest deomgraphics in Issaquah) with a handful of other ethnicities.
The "Eastside" and Seattle area hosts a number of major companies such as Microsoft, Amazon.com, Boeing, Costco, Starbucks, and Zillow making it a magnet for jobs and a mission field opportunity as people move into the area.
Living Hope Bible Church is seeking a Associate Pastor to oversee and lead in these areas:
- Worship & Music: Musically lead various groups in worship including but not limited to: Sunday worship (e.g. special music, congregational worship, etc…), student ministries worship, children’s music, worship media and other music-related
- Discipleship in the Word: Teach in adult Sunday school, lead a small group, and / or help with various ministries as asked by the senior pastor such as Biblical counseling and outreach.
- The candidate must agree with church doctrinal statements & philosophy of ministry – see website for full statement and bylaws.
- Biblically qualified to be a pastor according to the Scriptures.
- The candidate must have a growing and vibrant relationship with Christ who exhibits humility, diligence, a love for people, and wisdom
- At least three years of serving the Lord in active ministry. Experience can be in lay ministry
- Musically gifted and the ability to teach the Word. Please list instruments one is able to play
- Able to appreciate and serve in an American multi-ethnic environment
- Some computer skills necessary such as MS Office products, Worship Arts Media etc...
Please submit resume, bio & testimony along with a video clip(s) of worship leading to email@example.com
See www.LivingHopeBible.org for more information and statements of faith