Worship Leader (20 hours)
The primary responsibilities of the part-time worship leader will be to lead and grow the music worship team at Bethlehem Church.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital growing relationship with Him.
- A commitment to moral purity.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and worship philosophy of Bethlehem church.
- Must have experience in leading worship, vocalists, and musician
- Must view this position as an opportunity to draw people into the presence of God, rather than to perform.
- Must be proficient in playing guitar and/or piano or keyboard with the ability to lead while playing.
- Ability to recruit, train, and nurture others musically.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence to lead worship.
- Proficient in the use of technology in worship, sound, lighting, computers, power-point and video projection.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Plan and coordinate the songs for the Sunday morning gatherings.
- Work with the Lead Pastor to coordinate the elements of the Sunday morning gathering.
- Developing and directing the worship team both musical and spiritual.
- Conduct at least one practice a week in preparation for the Sunday morning gatherings.
- Collaborate with the A/V and worship team for preparation for weekday and Sunday morning practice.
- Prepare weekly power point/keynote slides to be used for the songs.
- Create the gathering in the Planning Center.
- Assist in planning, implementing and leading worship for special events outside of Sunday morning gatherings.
- Encouraged to attend weekly staff meetings.
- Oversee and maintain the church’s music and worship resources and copyright compliance (CCLI).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor