PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://vsearch.ws/2hn2k6V
The story of Harvest East Valley is another story of God’s faithfulness and blessing, and it is a declaration of the surety of Christ’s commitment to build His church (Matthew 16:18).
Having planted and pastored a church in California (2007-2011), Adam and Renee Bailie moved to Chicago in January of 2012 to prepare to plant a vertically centered and mission-focused local church for Christ under the leadership of the Harvest Bible Fellowship.
After exploring several cities in the US for a potential plant, the Bailies moved to Phoenix in May of 2012, partnered with Harvest Bible Chapel North Phoenix, and began meeting in Chandler in June of 2012 with a small core group committed to seeing God plant
a new local church for the East Valley communities of Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Queen Creek, and Ahwatukee.
The dream, from the beginning, has been to plant a church planting church for the cause of Jesus in the East Valley of Phoenix. On December 2, 2012, the Lord established Harvest Chandler (the 82nd plant of the HBF) with a core group of just over sixty adults
and a pack of children. Through the partnership with their church family in North Phoenix, God provided for Harvest East Valley to have a permanent facility from the first Sunday. The celebration of that first worship service together was powerful evidence
that God was at work in a special way for His name’s sake at Harvest Chandler. The core group and quickly growing Harvest Chandler family prayed for local leadership to provide shepherding oversight for the flock, and God answered that prayer when the extra-local
HBF plant elders installed four local elders on February 9, 2014, to share the responsibility for leadership with our lead pastor. With God’s grace evident in their church family, Harvest East Valley (name changed August 2016) grew exponentially, both numerically
and spiritually, as a local expression of Christ’s church, and it is developing into a passionate and purposeful gathering of God’s people on mission for Jesus Christ together.
Harvest East Valley is moving forward for more and stronger disciples of Jesus, for more active love for God and neighbor, and thus for more glory to be ascribed to God!
Denomination: Non-Denominational, SBC/Send Network, Great Commission Collective
Location: Gilbert, AZ
About the Position:
The worship ministry of Harvest East Valley exists to aid the mission of our church (making disciples in the spirit of love) by executing a dynamic, excellent, high-impact worship ministry, which aims to lift high the name of Jesus in worship through music,
God’s word, prayer, and creative special elements. Understanding this vision, the Worship Pastor of Harvest East Valley will incorporate two vital elements of HEV’s worship ministry culture in their role:
Vertical Engagement: Corporate worship is one of the means of grace that God has created for purpose of allowing us to see His glory revealed and His manifest presence among us.
Relational Connection: Leading worship is about being a lead worshipper. It first requires that our own hearts are engaged in worship. It’s also relational; it’s turning around and inviting, influencing, and inspiring God’s people to come along
with us. To do this well, we must recognize the value of the treasure ourselves and we must be relationally connected to our church family in an authentic way that compels them to follow us to it. We must know the people, care for the people, and love the
people of our church as we lead them.
What We Are Searching For / Qualifications:
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Worship Pastor:
An undergraduate degree is required, and a seminary degree or similar training is preferred.
Experience as a worship leader is required, and several years of church leadership or similar leadership is preferred.
Technical experience is required:
- Strong proficiency in guitar and vocals
- Strong proficiency of Ableton, ProPresenter, Planning Center,
- Working knowledge or or ability to learn Abobe Indesign, Premier or Final Cut, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Songwriting capability is desired
- They are a pastoral leader with a strong onstage presence, excellent management skills and an ability to think strategically.
- They are a pastoral leader offstage, with a desire and skill to love and care for the church beyond the worship team.
- They are a musician at heart with strong vocal and musical instrument skills. They are someone who is constantly striving to grow, learn and improve on these skills and is passionate about always becoming a better musician.
- They are a technically agile person – they are a problem solver, understanding a wide range of equipment and technology, and creativly making things work together the best way they can.
- They have an attitude that is humble but confident, and capable but teachable.
- They have a work ethic that is ambitious and eager.
- They have a high social IQ, a winsome personality and great people skills. They work well in a team and strive for collaboration and relationship building in the projects they are working on.
- They have tenacity and are a life-long learner and are “solution side living” minded.
- They are a creative, thoughtful, engaging leader who brings new ideas to the table.
- They are committed to grow as the worship ministry grows, always expanding their experience with new software upgrades, new ideas and initiatives, and leading seamlessly and well in those transitions.
The Worship Pastor should:
- Exemplify Godly character as defined in God’s Word.
- Embrace culture and context of Harvest East Valley.
- Follow executive leadership as they lead the church.
- Execute ministry values as laid out and defined.
- Advance ministry direction beyond its current capacity.
About the Location:
Gilbert is a town in Maricopa County, Arizona, just southeast of Phoenix. The East Valley of Phoenix is a suburban area primarily consisting of Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, and Tempe. These growing cities have a population of over 1.2 million people. Harvest
East Valley (HEV) is strategically located right in the middle of the Chandler/Gilbert communities. In 2010, Gilbert was recognized as one of the top places to live in the nation, as well as listed among the nation's "Top Places to Live and Learn" by GreatSchools.org.
Gilbert encompasses 76 square miles and has made a rapid transformation from an agriculture-based community to an economically diverse suburban center. In the last two decades, Gilbert has grown at an extremely high rate, increasing in population from 5,717
in 1980 to 208,453 as of a 2010 Census Bureau estimate. Gilbert has evolved into a highly educated and affluent community supporting high-wage jobs in life science and health services, high technology, clean and renewable energy, and corporate and regional
headquarters/offices in advanced business services.
In recent years, Gilbert has seen an influx of great restaurants and new businesses designed to serve the growing population of Gilbert and the East Valley. With its proximity to Phoenix, it provides all the benefits of a major metropolitan area but with
all the advantages of small town living. With great schools, outstanding public recreation facilities, a low cost of living and a high quality of life, Gilbert is undoubtedly a great place to live and raise a family.
Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ are continually ranked in the top 10 in national polls for the safest and best places to live in the country. Both of these cities have been led well over the last several decades and are strong communities for businesses to
operate and for families to reside. Another attractive aspect of the area for families is cost of living, specifically cost of homes. Most recent statistics show that the median home price for Chandler/Gilbert was $300,000-$320,000.
The East Valley provides great access to local outdoor activities, such as hiking, and is a close drive to beaches and ski mountains. The demographics of Harvest East Valley mirror the demographics of our community. HEV is full of young families, families
with students, and families with adult children. HEV is also reaching college students at Arizona State University and local community colleges, and ministering to young professionals.
PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://vsearch.ws/2hn2k6V