OBJECTIVE: Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at the location. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications
and development of new technical solutions. This role directly reports to the Business Administrator.
1. Analyzes complex business needs presented by the staff and recommends technical solutions.
2. Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
3. Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds staff expectations.
4. Produces detailed timeline for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
5. Directs and priorities the work load of subordinate personnel.
6. Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable.
7. Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
8. Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
9. Represents the IT function at church meetings when appropriate.
10. Directs education programs for church staff.
11. Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
12. Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
1-3 years experience in a leadership role
Knowledge on the following:
- Active Directory
- Skype For Business
- Ruckus Wireless