The Executive Assistant performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities include screening calls and emails, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements and expense reports.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Must have a working knowledge of accounting.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit familiarity and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to anticipate needs, work independently and utilize project management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as the work load requires.
- Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Wooddale Church.
- Remain a member in good standing of Wooddale Church.
- Be a regular participant in public worship at Wooddale Church.
- Performs administrative responsibilities for the Senior Pastor.
- Handles requests and queries appropriately.
- Maintains schedules, arranges meetings and appointments and provides reminders.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and details for speaking engagements for the Senior Pastor.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders.
- Handles expense reports and receipts for the Senior Pastor.
- Assist in receptionist desk phone coverage, as assigned.
- Reports to Senior Pastor.
- Works with and coordinates activities with designated staff, volunteers and outside organizations.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK & TRAVEL
This position requires the ability to work a regular work week and to flex the schedule to meet the demands of the organization.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer